For free entertainment, Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach offers performances Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Free live music includes:
- 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. most Tuesdays, featuring Benji Rafaeli, who sings in different languages, including English, French, Hebrew, Yiddish and Russian
- 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Fridays June 2 to September 1 at Sport of Kings Theater on the second floor
- 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. most Saturdays, featuring rotating bands
- 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. most Sundays, featuring jazz artist Travis Bridges
Gulfstream Park, an open-air shopping, entertainment and dining plaza, 901 S. Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach, 954-454-7000
Featured bands on Fridays are on the website. Portable seats permitted. Bands include
- July 21 Sekond Nature
- July 28 Brass Evolution
- August 4
- August 11 Brass Evolution
- August 18 Gypsy Lane
- August 25 Monster
- September 1 Private Stock
Featured performers on the venue’s website, including Saturdays 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. include :
- August 5 Viva
- August 12Wayne L.
- August 19 Party Express
- August 26 Joey & The Gigolos
Other posts you might enjoy.
- 24 places to hear live music at free performances in Broward
- Free & low-cost things to do this weekend in Broward
- Open-air bandshell on Hollywood beach offers free music performances