With the surf and ocean air offering delightful ambience, Friday Night Sound Waves is a seasonal event featuring free live entertainment at Las Olas Oceanside Park in Fort Lauderdale.
December 31 6:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m., free festivities at Las Olas Oceanside Park featuring Goodnicks, harmony pop, rock and dance music, watch ball drop in New York on screens & laser light show. Las Olas Oceanside Park, 3000 E. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale 33316. Fees for parking apply
Usually artisan vendors are featured at the events.
Friday Night Sound Waves is offered Fridays 6:30 p.m. October 8 – December 31
Featured musicians and bands include
- November 19: KRUSH
- November 26: Peter Mayer Stars & Promises
- December 3: Mitch Herrick and the Homegrown Sinners
- December 10: Ticket To The Moon
- December 17: Gypsy Lane
- December 24: Friday Night Sound Waves Christmas Eve concert
- December 31: Friday Night Sound Waves New Year’s Eve On The Beach with The Goodnicks
Venue & Parking information
Las Olas Oceanside Park is at 3000 E. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale 33316
Recommended parking, Las Olas Beach Parking Garage. Parking fees apply.
Other activities often are featured prior to the performance.
- live art
- member-based open workout with OutFit Training
- rotation of children’s classes