Orange Blossom Festival in Davie features a weekend packed with fun, including parade, performers, vendors, food for sale, auto show, strawberry shortcake and activities for kids.
Orange Blossom Festival events include
- February 28 fun & live music 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., featuring RemaDee, rock band. Includes vendors., petting farm and food trucks. Includes bounce house. Venue is Old Davie School, 6650 Griffin Road, Davie, 954-797-1181. Supply your own portable seating. Free entry & free parking, information online
- Orange Blossom Parade is 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. February 29 on Davie Road from Southwest 39th Street to Orange Drive
- February 29 & March 1 Orange Blossom Festival, Orange Drive from Davie Road to Southwest 66th Terrace, includes artists, performers, animal farm, Western displays, wildlife shows, kids’ activities, vendors, Strawberry Shortcake Festival, old-fashioned activities at Pioneer Village at Old Davie School & farmers market. Entry for the festival is free. Parking on site is $5.
- 1 1 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 1 car show at Old Davie School, 6650 Griffin Road, Davie 33314
The festival is 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. February 29 and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. March 1 at Davie Road and Orange Drive.
For information, phone 954-797-1181 or log on to the town website.
Photo/Town of Davie
- Festivals in Broward, some free
- Free things to do & deals this weekend in Broward
- Restaurant deals & discounts