Orange Blossom Festival in Davie features a weekend packed with fun, including parade, performers, vendors, food for sale, auto show, strawberry shortcake and activities for kids.
- February 22 fun & live music 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., featuring RemaDee, rock band. Includes vendors., petting farm and food trucks. Includes bounce house. Venue is Old Davie School, 6650 Griffin Road, Davie, 954-797-1181. Supply your own portable seating. Free entry & free parking, information online
- Orange Blossom Parade is 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. February 23 on Davie Road from Southwest 39th Street to Orange Drive
- February 23 & 24 Orange Blossom Festival, Orange Drive from Davie Road to Southwest 66th Terrace, includes artists, performers, animal farm, Western displays, eco-friendly product displays, wildlife shows, kids’ activities, vendors, Strawberry Shortcake Festival, old-fashioned activities at Pioneer Village at Old Davie School. Entry for the festival is free. Parking on site is $5.
- 1 1 a.m. to 2 p.m. February 24 car show at Old Davie School, 6650 Griffin Road, Davie 33314
The festival is 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. February 23 and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. February 24 at Davie Road and Orange Drive.
For information, phone 954-797-1181 or log on to the town website.
Photo/Town of Davie Facebook page
- Festivals in Broward, some free
- Free things to do & deals this weekend in Broward
- Restaurant deals & discounts