Delightful outdoor spaces are plentiful in South Florida. For walking, biking & rollerskating, lots of folks love Hollywood Beach Broadwalk.
Hollywood Beach Broadwalk
Photo/Hollywood Florida CRA
The promenade runs along the Atlantic Ocean with the rolling surf and swaying palms on one side and shops, restaurants and inns on the other.
Description from Hollywood’s redevelopment agency.
“…Hollywood Beach Broadwalk is more than 2 miles long, featuring a brick-lined pedestrian promenade that combines dramatic coastal views of award-winning Blue Wave beaches with the nostalgic feel of a Main Street thoroughfare. Hollywood’s oceanfront Broadwalk offers miles of car-free enjoyment. Walkers, runners, bicyclists and rollerbladers set their own pace on this path, which is bordered by six miles of Hollywood’s famous coastline, boutique hotels, charming shops, cafés and places to eat facing the ocean.”
- discontinued until further notice — Live entertainment at Hollywood Beach Bandshell @ Johnson Street
- Vendors offering rentals for bikes, skates & surreys
Fees for parking apply. Parking information is online
The stretch runs from Thomas Street to Jefferson Street & includes Johnson Street.
Information is online or 954-924-2936
Read Other Features
- Free & Inexpensive Things To Do This Weekend
- Ideas for outdoor fun in Broward, lots are free
- Outdoor Yoga & Exercise in South Florida