Offering free live entertainment some week nights and weekends, a bandshell on the beach is an iconic and popular venue in south Broward.
The open-air outdoor theater right off the beach is at Johnson Street on The Broadwalk in Hollywood. Bands perform 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. most Wednesdays to Sundays.
“Fins Up” Music Festival features entertainment 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. November 18.
Entertainment at the bandshell is managed by Margaritaville Beach Resort, which is on the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk. The schedule of bandshell performances is on the Margaritaville website. The phone number for the resort is 954-874-4444
Parking options include metered spaces on side streets at $1.50 an hour Mondays to Thursdays and $2 an hour Friday, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays; parking garage at 300 Connecticut St., $1.50 an hour. Margaritaville Beach Resort parking garage, 1111 N. Ocean Drive, is $3 an hour weekdays and $4 an hour weekends.
The Bandshell entertainment schedule includes
- November 15 Ricky Valido & The Hialeah Hillbillies
- November 16 The Kinected
- November 17 Tony Succar & Unity
- ‘Fins Up’ musical festival November 18 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Ricky Valido & The Hialeah Hillbillies 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Bushwood 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Havoc 305 7 p.m. to 8 p.m., Khemistry 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- November 19 Jason K. & Signal Fire
- November 22 Steph Michaels & The Untouchables
You may also be interested in 23 places to hear live music at free events in Broward.
Bands that perform occasionally at the bandshell include:
- Shin Dig
- Shane Duncan Band
- Sucker Punch
- Deep Fried Funk
- Steph Michaels & The Untouchables
- Ricky Valido & The Hialeah Hillbillies
- Making Faces
- Havoc 305
- Koture Funk
- Havoc 305
- 30 Vice
- The Click
- Reggae Souljahs
- The Resolvers
- The Silent Shout
- Free things to do & deals this weekend in Broward
- Festivals in Broward, some free
- 21 events in Broward with free live music
Hollywood Beach Bandshell