In Broward, an assortment of restaurants offer kids eat free deals.
As long as grownups are paying for their dinners, the youngsters accompanying them eat from the kids’ menus — free.
Most freebie kids’ meals are available on specific days, and require an adult purchase. Some venues allow two free kids’ meals.
With these deals, participation at individual restaurants may vary and restrictions and exceptions may apply.
- Free kid’s meal with adult entree purchase at participating Bru’s Room restaurants in South Florida 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesdays, many restaurants feature kid-friendly entertainment
- Kids eat free Tuesdays at Ikea in Sunrise. The free meals for youngsters are valued at $2.99. Ikea is at 151 NW 136 Ave., Sunrise, 954-838-9292
- Kids eat free Tuesdays with adult entrée purchase at Los Tacos by Chef Omar, 12393 Pembroke Road, Pembroke Pines, 954-430-5180 and 17722 Pines Boulevard, Pembroke Pines, 954-447-6262
- Duffy’s restaurants in South Florida offer a kids-eat-free deal Wednesdays, with purchase of an adult entrée. Duffy’s restaurants in South Florida include Fort Lauderdale, North Miami Beach, Plantation, Deerfield Beach, Jupiter, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach, North Palm Beach and Coconut Creek.
- Kids eat free deals are offered at participating Denny’s restaurants, usually 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesdays
- Some Lime Fresh Mexican restaurants offer a free kid’s meal with purchase of an adult entrée 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesdays. The offer is for kids age 10 and younger. Participating restaurants are 1535 N. Federal Highway, Ft. Lauderdale, 754-200-6631, and 4425 Lyons Road, Coconut Creek, 954-586-2999