In South Florida, opportunities for live entertainment including parking lots, shopping plazas and restaurants.
Some are free. Others require a fee, or minimum order.
Please respect distancing & other health guidelines.
- Live painting, music & DJ, in partnership with ArtServe
- Westfield Broward mall, 8000 W. Broward Boulevard, Plantation 33388, free entry, free parking
- free entry, free parking
- 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. February 19 & February 26
Live music @ Gallupi’s restaurant
- Live accoustic performers &/or bands outdoors week days & weekends
- 1103 N. Federal Highway, Pompano Beach 33062, 888-573-4632
- Reservations recommended for weekends
- drinks & appetizer minimum encouraged
- entertainment listing featured on website
Marina 84 in Fort Lauderdale
- Usually 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. Fridays & Saturdays outside patio @ Marina 84 Fort Lauderdale, free, 2440 W. State Road 84, Fort Lauderdale 33312, 954-734-2424, website
- Free with reservations & refundable deposit
- $25 refundable deposit is required for residents, $50 for non-residents. Deposit holds reservation & is refunded to attendees
- 6 p.m. February 27 Hootie & the Blowfish/Matchbox 2.0 Tribute Band
- venue is Sable Pines Park, 5005 NW 39 Avenue, Coconut Creek
- Information about events in Coconut Creek & registration is online
Drive-up Drag Show
- February 26-27 Drive ‘N Drag show from your vehicle
- featuring stars from “RuPaul’s Drag Race”
- $83.50 for 2 in vehicle, & VIP tickets $158.50 & $407.50 — for up to 6 people
- food Trucks
- Westfield Broward Mall, 8000 W. Broward Blvd., Plantation 33388, website
Drag Queen Bingo
- for ages 21 & older
- 8 p.m. March 14, Gulf Stream Brewing, 1105 NE 13th Street, Fort Lauderdale 33304
- The event is for ages 21 & older, is promoted as “hilariously offensive” and distancing protocols are in effect.
- Check-in required by 7:50 p.m.
- Information & tickets are online or 954- 766-4842
Read Other Features
- Ideas for free & inexpensive dates
- Drive-in movies & outdoor movies in Broward
- Free museum days & deals in Broward
- Galentine’s Day comedy, Bangin’ Banjo Brewery, 8 p.m. February 13, 3200 NW 23rd Avenue, Pompano Beach 33069, free entry, food vendors, information online
- February 13 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. Riverwalk Voice singing competition, Historic Downtowner, 10 S. New River Drive, Fort Lauderdale, $37.74 includes 2 drinks, tickets & information online