Deals are offered occasionally for entry to Old Davie School, an interesting historical attraction in an authentic old schoolhouse.
Regular entry fees are $10 for adults and $7 for youngsters 5 to 12 and seniors 65 and older
Usual hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesdays to Saturdays, with appointments required for tours.
Interactive features & exhibits include vintage orange juice squeezing equipment and dip ink pens
Old Davie School is at 6650 Griffin Road, Davie 33314, 954-797-1044, website for Old Davie School Historical Museum
Featured Photo/Old Davie School
Enjoy Other Posts
- Discounted $5 entry fee July 6, July 13 & July 27
- Free entry for Model Train exhibit June 1 to August 1, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays and 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays
- Blue Star Museum offers free entry for active duty military and up to 5 family members, valid in summer
- Teachers receive free entry with school ID June 11 to August 17
- Love Letter Day with $5 entry, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. February 8, opportunity to write love letter with dip ink pens in the 1920s school room, entry offered to 1:15 p.m.