Pizza party, anyone? Everyone loves pizza. Even more so, when you can top it with big savings.
Take a small slice out of your dining budget, thanks to one of Pizza Hut’s best bargains — $5 ‘N Up Lineup.
You must purchase two or more items to get the savings.
For a limited time, get the following menu items starting at $5 each at participating locations:
Double order of breadsticks
Ultimate Hershey’s chocolate chip cookie
Four-pack of 20-oz. beverages
Cinnabon mini rolls
Eight boneless wings — $6
Tuscani pasta — $6
Medium one-topping pizza — $7
Prices may vary by location.
With so many options, mix-and-match from the menu to create the perfect frugal feast for your crew.
Remember, you must purchase at least two items to get the savings. However, there is no maximum, so you could order 10 items for an easy and inexpensive pizza party at home or the office.
For example, get five pizzas, three orders of breadsticks and two giant cookies, all for $60. That’s enough food to feed 8 to 10 people easily with a little left over for a midnight snack.
Other Food Deals
- Domino’s offers discount on pizza
- Deals for first responders & other front-line workers
- Taco Bell’s Cravings Value Menu offers 8 items for just a buck each
- Dunkin’ offers new Coconut Refreshers for just $3
- Burger King offers buy-one-get-one for $1 special
- Wendy’s 4 For $4 deal includes sandwich, nuggets, fries & drink
- Free fries on request at drive-thru
- Free Doughnuts & Other Dessert Deals
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals
- McDonald’s offers buy-one-get-one for $1 deal on menu favorites