We’re all about sharing information about delightful attractions in Broward, especially when they offer free entry.
Plantation Historical Museum, which offers free entry, features interesting exhibits and displays, including a vintage fire truck.
The museum is open 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. It is closed Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and holidays.
Information is on the website.
- Seminole and Tequesta display
- Everglades Diorama
- a vintage Plantation fire truck
Plantation Historical Museum, 511 N. Fig Tree Lane, Plantation 33317, 954-797-2722
Other posts you might like:
- Free & inexpensive things to do this weekend in Broward
- Deals and free things to do in Broward on week days
- Free entry to museums for Bank of America patrons