In sunny South Florida, residents are savoring pumpkin season with regular pumpkin patches & drive-through pumpkin patches
Some Pumpkin Patches feature fun activities and other amenities.
For outdoor events, distancing and masks likely are required or recommended.
Pumpkin Patches include
- 9 a.m. to about 6:30 p.m. every day while pumpkins are available, New Horizon United Methodist Church, 5741 S. Flamingo Road, Southwest Ranches 33330, 954-434-7400, free entry,
- extra activities 10 p.m. to 6 p.m. October 17, including family costume parade in afternoon & food trucks, free
- extra activities 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. October 24, including pumpkin carving & food trucks
- Davie United Methodist Church, 6500 SW47th St., Davie 33314, website
- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays in October
- 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturdays in October
- 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sundays in October
- Family Farms, 14950 SW 14th St, Davie 33326, 954-804-2850
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. or after Thursdays to Sundays
- farmers market Saturdays & Sundays 10 a.m. to about 6 p.m.
- bonfire with food for sale Fridays & Saturdays 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- hayrides, $5
- pony rides, $10
- petting zoo
- 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays to November Drive-through Pumpkin Patch & walk-in Harvest Market with food trucks, artisan vendors, photo ops, Tamiami Park, 11201 Southwest 24th Street, Miami 33165, entrance on 112th Avenue & Coral Way, 305-461-2700, free entry
- Related attraction — Not So Spooky Drive-Thru Adventure, family friendly
- 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays October 3 – November 1
- $55 per vehicle
- Tamiami Park, 11201 Southwest 24th Street, Miami 33165, entrance on 114th Avenue and Coral Way, information online
Read Other features