Dining out or grabbing take-out is extra appealing when you score a restaurant discount.
If we’ve whet your appetite for a tasty deal, enjoy browsing our list. With these deals, restrictions, exceptions & limitations may apply. Offers are based on individual restaurants’ participation.
- Free Queso Day at Moe’s Southwest Grill valid September 21
- Fixed-price menus for Restaurant Month
- Free take-home entrée at Olive Garden
- Endless Appetizers for $10 at TGI Friday’s
Regular deals & restaurant events
- 16 Kids eat free deals in Broward
- Yummy deals with Groupon discounts at Broward restaurants
- Pizza Hut serves up new loyalty program Hut Rewards
- Carvel Ice Cream: BOGO sundae Wednesdays offer valid for unspecified limited time
- 2-for-1 deals for activities, restaurants & shopping in Broward
- Sign-up deals for free food & restaurant discounts
- Birthday freebies & deals in Broward
- Karaoke at bars & restaurants in Broward
- Check out food and drink specials at Broward’s best happy hours.
More ways to save on eating out in Broward:
Restaurant.com: This company sells discount restaurant certificates to restaurants nationwide. Each restaurant has its own restrictions on how the certificates can be used, so read the fine print before you buy to make sure it’ll be a good deal for you. If you understand the rules, you can eat well on the cheap. Here’s how to make sure you get the best deal:
- A certificate worth $25 is normally $10, for example. But those certificates sometimes go on sale.
- Certificates are frequently offered for 40% off (or $6), 50% off (or $5) or 60% off (or $4). The ad above is automatically updated to tell you about the latest sale price and the promo code you need to get it.
- New certificates are added once a month, usually at the beginning of the month, and popular restaurants may sell out fast.
- Most restaurants require a minimum purchase to use the certificate, some restrict how often you can dine at a discount and others have other rules. Be sure to read the fine print before you buy.
Restaurant.com sometimes is late to find out when a restaurant has gone out of business, so you might also want to make sure the restaurant is still around. If a restaurant goes out of business after you’ve bought a certificate, Restaurant.com will let you exchange it. See all the Restaurant.com deals here.
Groupon. Find deals at popular restaurants. You can only find these on your phone once you’ve chosen a restaurant and then just show the number on your phone in the restaurant, but check first to make sure the venue doesn’t require a printed coupon. Click here to see all the deals.
Local Dines: This South Florida business offers certificates for 50% dining in more than 350 South Florida restaurants in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties. The usual discount is 50% off. But Blue Plate Specials take that discount even deeper at times, usually at the end of the month. Popular restaurants sell out fast, so you’re smart to check for those at the beginning of the month, when new deals are added. If the restaurant will let you show the deal on your phone (and many will), you can search for a deal while you’re in the restaurant. Click here to see the deals.