Some restaurants and food shops are open Easter, and some are offering deals.
With individual restaurants, participation may vary. Reservations may be required. It’s wise to phone first.
Easter food deals & offers
- Participating Applebee’s restaurants in Florida offer Kids Eat Free deal April 4, valid for dine-in for up to 2 kids age 12 & younger per adult purchase of entree
- Cinnaholic in Coral Springs is offering 20% off catering orders $10 – $75 April 1-4 with code Easter20, 2560 N. University Drive, Coral Springs 33065, 954-688-9052 website
Restaurants open Easter for dine-in or take-out include
- Participating TooJay’s restaurants, website
- List of restaurants offering Easter brunch from Fort Lauderdale’s tourism office, online
- Grapes Wine Cafe & Market in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m with guitarist, 3311 North Ocean Boulevard, in Fort Lauderdale, website, 954-491-2340
- Cooper’s Hawk restaurants offering carry-out Easter feast, order online
- Casa D’Angelo in Fort Lauderdale & Boca, open Easter for dine-in & carry-out, website
Please return to this feature. We’re adding other deals & information.
Other Restaurant Deals
- Pizza Hut offers $5 ‘N Up Lineup with pizza, pasta, dessert and more
- Taco Bell offers items for $1 each
- Burger King rolls out new loyalty program Royal Perks
- Burger King offers buy-one-get-one-for-$1 deal
- Free Doughnuts & Other Dessert & Drink Deals
- Grand Lux restaurants offer 20% discount
- Free donut Wednesdays at Dunkin’ with eligible drink order & DD Perks account
- Wendy’s $4 Deal includes sandwich, nuggets, fries & drink
- Deals at TooJay’s restaurants
- Wendy’s deals & discounts