Sometimes Santa soars in a floating sleigh. While in South Florida, he apparently enjoys traveling by river in a lighted water sleigh.
He and his reindeer are navigating Middle River in Wilton Manors December 11, weather permitting
Festivities and opportunity to interact with Santa are about 5:15 p.m., prior to launching at 5:30 p.m. from Colohatchee boat ramp, 2000 NE 15th Ave, Wilton Manors 33305. Spectators watch Santa from local parks on the waterway with the voyage estimated to run to about 7:30 p.m. or 8 p.m.
Parks for watching include
- Island City Park Preserve, 823 NE 28th Street, Wilton Manors 33334
- Richardson Historic Park and Nature Preserve, 1937 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors 33305
For information about Wilton Manors, phone 954-390-2130 or use the website
Enjoy other Posts
- Festive holiday events in Broward, many free
- Free things to do & deals this weekend
- 21 events in Broward with free live music
Browse other free and cheap holiday events
Sunday, March 21, 2021