Sometimes Santa flies in a sleigh. While in South Florida, he apparently enjoys traveling by river in a lighted water sleigh.
He and his reindeer are navigating Middle River in Wilton Manors December 12.
Launch is 5:30 p.m. from Colohatchee boat ramp, 2000 NE 15th Ave, Wilton Manors 33305. Spectators watch Santa from local parks on the waterway with the voyage estimated to run to about 7:30 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Island City Park Preserve, 823 NE 28th St., Wilton Manors 33334
- Richardson Historic Park and Nature Preserve, 1937 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors 33305
For information about Wilton Manors, phone 954-390-2100 or use the website.
Enjoy other Posts
- Festive holiday events in Broward, many free
- Free things to do & deals this weekend
- 21 events in Broward with free live music
Browse other free and cheap holiday events
Friday, February 22, 2019
Friday, March 1, 2019
Friday, March 8, 2019
Friday, March 15, 2019
Sunday, March 17, 2019
Friday, March 22, 2019
Friday, March 29, 2019
Friday, April 5, 2019
Richardson Park & Nature Preserve