Participate in a scavenger-style outdoor activity for fun and an opportunity to earn prizes. Do it on your own, when & where you want.
Let’s Go Broward is offered by Broward Metropolitan Planning Organization.
The scavenger hunt involves snapping selfies at three designated points within a district participants select.
The organization is using the scavenger hunt to promote streets in different areas that are intentionally pedestrian-friendly, and accommodate various types of transportation. Biking, walking or skating while playing Lets Go Broward is encouraged.
The activity includes
- Pick a district
- Pick 3 locations in your district
- Snap a selfie at each location and upload onto Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the designated hashtags and tags
- Eligible participants are entered in a raffle November 16, prizes include a bicycle
- Scavenger hunt is October 30 to November 8
Read the rules & requirements online
Read Other Posts
- Things To Do This Weekend in South Florida
- Free & cheap bike routes in Broward
- Free and cheap outdoor recreation in Broward