South Florida performers are featured in Soulful Sundays events in Pompano. Entry is $5 and food vendors are part of the festivities.
The events, usually 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. second Sundays, are designed for ages 18 and older.
Doors open at 6 p.m. Music is at 6:30 p.m.
- November 10 Derek Mack Band performing music from 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s & recent
Events are at Historic Ali Cultural Arts, 353 Martin Luther King Blvd., Pompano Beach 33060
For information, phone 954-786-7876 or browse online.
- February 10 Memory Land Band
- March 10 Eloquence Band
- April 14 Eric & the Jazzers featuring Rita Wilburn
- May 12 Andrew Luv and the
- June 9 Ladies of Soul
- July 14 ReaXtion Band
- August 11 Andrew Luv & the Franchise Players, with music featuring elements of soul, pop, smooth jazz, reggae, and Latin
- September 8 Valerie Tyson Band