For St. Patrick’s Day, Some restaurants and other establishments are offering deals or other Irish theme promotions.
Promotions & Deals
- Xtreme Action Park is offering $5 off an eligible activity with at least $5 activity purchase. Excludes Escape Rooms, VR and Trampoline Park. Passcode for deal is FUN5. 5300 Powerline Road, Fort Lauderdale 33309, 954-491-6265
- Tijuana Flats $2 Mexican drafts March 17, valid at participating restaurants
- Legends Tavern and Grille restaurants in Sunrise, Deerfield, Lighthouse Point offering brunch 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 17 with holiday-inspired menu items, for example Corned Beef & Cabbage $14.99. Proceeds from brunch at Deerfield restaurant benefit Humane Society of Broward
- Café Collective coffee shop is offering half-off purchases for patrons wearing green 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. March 17, Café Collective, 100 N. Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale 33301, 754-312-2988
- California Pizza Kitchen offers $5 Irish Mule beverages featuring Jameson Whiskey. Valid at participating restaurants
Enjoy Other Posts
- 5 low-cost St. Patrick’s Day activities for kids
- Free things to do & deals this weekend
- Festivals in Broward, lots are free
Parade & Festival
St. Patrick’s Parade in Fort Lauderdale is at noon March 16, traveling west along Las Olas Boulevard from Southeast Fifth Avenue to Southwest First Avenue. The festival with Irish entertainment and activities is from about 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. March 16 at Huizenga Plaza, One East Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale.
9 a.m. Johnnie D
1:30 p.m. Pipe Band
2 p.m. Kelly Academy of Irish Dance
2:30 p.m. The Fenians
3:30 p.m. Aranmore Academy of Irish Dance
4 p.m. Celtic Tribe
5:30 p.m. Drake School of Irish Dance
6 p.m. U2 by UV U2 tribute band.
Parking rates vary, including some for $5. Information is on the website or 314-8699
St. Pawtrick’s Day at Green Market Pompano Beach, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. March 16, pet-friendly & family-friendly, includes pets for adoption from rescue organizations, dog parade at 10:45 a.m., face painting, puppy kissing photo ops, vendors, Northeast First Street and First Avenue, Pompano Beach 33060, 954-786-7824, free yoga 10 a.m. & entertainment 11 a.m
Downtown Hollywood — The parade with floats, marching bands & New York Police Department Emerald Society Pipes & Drums is 1 p.m. March 10 in Downtown Hollywood. Route — from Harrison Street & 21st Avenue moving north, eastward on Hollywood Boulevard, south from Young Circle, westward on Harrison Street. The festival is 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. March 10, with Irish entertainment, Irish food and drinks, art projects for youngsters and performers. Festivities are around 19th Avenue and Hollywood Boulevard. Entertainers include Joe Dougherty, U2 by UV at 3:45, Celtic Bridge, John Byrne Band, Information is on the website or phone 954-921-3404, Event parking is $10 in marked lots in downtown Hollywood and in garages. Designated Uber/Lyft area is at 1900 Tyler Street.