Super Bowl LIV is in South Florida February 2. Plenty of sports fans are tuning into the action on TVs at restaurants and pubs.
Watching Super Bowl in Broward
- Xtreme Action Park entertainment venue with arcade, roller skating, laser tag & other activities, 5300 Powerline Road, Fort Lauderdale 33309, 954-491-6265, Super Bowl on dozens of TV screens, free entry or VIP offers table seating in food court requires $50 minimum order, offered on first-come basis
- VIP Skybox Package for ages 18 & older, $40 per person purchase online, includes reserved seating, drink voucher, buffet
- Food, drinks & bowling, $499 for up to 10 people, phone to reserve, 954-491-6265
- Reserve exclusive area for up to 20 people, includes buffet, phone to reserve, 954-491-6265
- Applebee’s in Pembroke Pines, and other select participating restaurants in Florida, are offering buffet dining & drinks for $50 6 p.m. and while the Super Bowl is on.
- Legends Tavern and Grille restaurants offer 75¢ wings for dine-in patrons, $3 Bud Light Drafts,$4 High Noon Hard Seltzer, raffles during the Super Bowl for prizes
- Casino @ Dania Beach, 301 E. Dania Beach Blvd. 301 E. Dania Beach Blvd, Dania Beach 33004
- Gulf Stream Brewing, 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. February 2, 1105 NE 13th Street, Fort Lauderdale 33304, 954-766-4842, free entry, offers $20 all-you-can eat buffet from Pizzeria Magaddino
- possibly sold out —Beach BBQ & Tailgate at B Ocean Resort, February 2, 1140 Seabreeze Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale 33316, 954-245-3836, free entry, fees for food & drinks, reservations recommended, information online
Enjoy Other Posts
Weekend vents in Fort Lauderdale are nicknamed Raised In The 9, linking Super Bowl 54 with the 954 assigned to our phone numbers
4 p.m. to 10 p.m. January 31 Friday Night Live at Las Olas Oceanside Park, 3000 E. Las Olas Boulevard 33316, Fort Lauderdale, live music 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. featuring Private Stock Band & other festivities. Local high school bands and food vendors are featured earlier. Friday Night Live is a Super Bowl edition of Friday Night Sound Waves in Fort Lauderdale, free entry
Family Fun Day 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. February 1, Las Olas Oceanside Park, 3000 E. Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale 33316, includes
Rise & Shine Yoga 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. across street from festival at A1A & Las Olas Boulevard
Sand sculpture 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
healthy eating demonstrations & fitness
interactive football graffiti art from Young At Art museum
Stranahan Mighty Dragons Marching Band
School of Rock
Information is online
Touchdown Dania Beach! Dania After Dark: Tailgate Edition 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. February 1, includes drumline performances & other music, food & fun, Dania Beach City Hall, 100 W. Dania Beach Blvd.,
Dania Beach 33004, free,information online