Fire dancing and other live entertainment, rum & vendors are featured at a free outdoor Polynesian event.
Tiki Marketplace is outside of Mai-Kai restaurant in Fort Lauderdale.
Festivities 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. April 17 include
- Samoan Fire Knife Dance
- Food trucks
- Tropical drinks & other beverages for purchase
- Rum from Rum Renaissance, $5
- Vendors selling apparel, art, home accessories, orchids & other items
Mai-Kai, 3599 N. Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale 33308, website
Read Other Features
- Free & low-cost things to do this weekend in Broward
- Unique Shopping Venues, Shopping Events & Artisan Fairs
- Ideas for Outdoor Recreation in Broward