Water Taxi in Fort Lauderdale features narrated boat transportation to different points along the Intracoastal Waterway and New River.
In addition to opportunities for discounts onboard, extra deals are offered at participating restaurants and other vendors for those displaying their Water Taxi tickets.
Water Taxi is running 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Fridays & Saturdays & 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sundays & some routes are not offered until further notice
- Regular day fares are $28 for ages 12 to 64, $23 for age 65 and old and military, and $14 for ages 5 to 11. Entry is free for ages 4 and younger
- Happy Hour deals after 5 p.m. are $18
- $5 off regular adult fare with free downloadable Summer Savings voucher, information on our feature 2-for-1 deals for fun & recreation in Greater Fort Lauderdale
- Group rates for at least 10 people, purchased by phone
- With your Water Taxi ticket, you’ll receive discounts at select restaurants, attractions and other participating businesses. Participating merchants are listed with each stop on the interactive map on Water Taxi website
Information about Water Taxi is online or 954-467-6677
- 2-for-1 & $3 off deals for Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show October November
- Water Taxi is offering free rides from drop-off points on Las Olas Boulevard during Las Olas Art Fair 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. March 2 & 3, Drop off/pick up points are in rear of Riverside Hotel Parking Garage & rear of Piazza Italia, the old Mango’s location
- Free for kids 11 and younger July 8 to August 31, with online purchase of adult ticket, using the passcode SUMMERKIDS