Swim, splash and slide. For refreshing wet fun, several regional parks in Broward offer waterparks and water playgrounds with relatively inexpensive entry fees.
Water parks are open weekends a few months, and almost every day other months.
Water parks open weekends in April
- Tropical Splash at Central Broward Regional Park & Stadium, 3700 N.W. 11th Place, Lauderhill 33311, 954-357-5400
- Splash Adventure at Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Road., Deerfield Beach 33442, 954-357-5100
- Paradise Cove, 900 N. Flamingo Road, Pembroke Pines 33028, 954-357-5170
- Castaway Island at T.Y. (Topeekeegee Yugnee) Park 3300 N. Park Road., Hollywood 33021, 954-357-8811
Note, these water parks are located inside Broward regional parks. The water park fees are in addition to regular park entry fees valid on weekends & holidays, which are $1.50 per person for ages 6 and older.
Water park fees are
- Tropical Splash, $5.25 for either half-day or full-day, depending on day
- Splash Adventure, $5.83
- Castaway Island, $8.50 for entire day, $5.25 after 3 p.m.
- Paradise Cove., $10 for entire day, $6.75 after 3 p.m.
For these prices, sales tax is extra. In addition to water park fees, weekend and holiday entry fees to the Broward Park where the water park is located are additional. Weekend fees are $1.50 per person for ages 6 and older.
A season ticket for Broward water parks is regarded as economical if attending water parks on at least nine occasions. The prices for season tickets are $40 to $76 for individuals and $120 to $342 for families. Information is on the website.
The parks offer rentals of 20-foot-diameter Funbrellas, which accommodate parties of up to 30 people. Rentals are $35 on weekdays and $75 on weekends and holidays.
- Free things to do & deals this weekend in Broward
- 16 Kids eat free deals in Broward
- Fun for youngsters at Splash Pad in Wilton Manors
Quiet Waters Park