Several libraries and parks are open in Broward as of September 13.
- Main Library in Fort Lauderdale
- Davie/Cooper City
- Century Plaza
- Lauderdale Lakes
- Lauderhill Central Park
- North Lauderdale
- West Regional
Information about Broward libraries is online.
Broward parks open after Irma include these and others. The full list and days different parks are expected to reopen are online.
- Boaters Park, North side of the Dania Cutoff Canal, west of Anglers Ave. / Ravenswood Rd., Dania Beach (26° 4′ 5.45″ N 80° 10′ 17.76″ W); 954-357-8811 (OPEN: dock, passive recreation areas, shelters; CLOSED: restrooms)
- Deerfield Highlands Nature Preserve, 701 N.E. 41st St., Deerfield Beach; 954-357-8109
- Miramar Pineland, 3600 S. University Dr., Miramar; 954-357-8776 (OPEN: passive recreation areas; CLOSED: restrooms, splash pad, water fountains)
- Pine Island Ridge Natural Area, 3900 S.W. 100th Ave., Davie; 954-357-8727 (CLOSED: equestrian trails)
- Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Rd., Deerfield Beach; 954-357-5100 (OPEN: passive recreation areas, restrooms; CLOSED: Bike America, campgrounds, mountain bike trails, Ski Rixen USA, Splash Adventure)
- South Fork Canoe Launch, 4490 S. State Rd. 7, Davie; 954-357-8884
- West Creek Pineland Natural Area, 4800 W. Hillsboro Blvd., Coconut Creek; 954-357-8109