Exhibit is not open New Year’s Day
Entry is free for festive displays and extra events at Winter Wonderland in Plantation.
Browse among decorated theme trees, a train village and other seasonal displays, including Kwanzaa and Hanukkah. The exhibit is open Tuesdays to Saturdays November 19 to January 4, with some exceptions. Regular hours are Tuesdays to Saturdays 10 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The exhibit is not open Sundays, Mondays and November 28, November 29, December 25 and January 1
Extra festivities include:
- December 7 piano recital, 11:30 a.m.
- Star Wars characters from 501st Legion Everglades Squad are likely to stop in 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. December 7 and December 28
- December 14 and December 21 Santa is on site 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Open house event 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. December 12, featuring South Florida Jubilee Chorus at 7 p.m.
- Open house event 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. December 19, with Handbell Choir of Our Savior Lutheran Church at 7 p.m.
Plantation Historical Museum is at 511 N. Fig Tree Lane, Plantation 33317, 954-797-2722
Donations are accepted. Information is online.
Enjoy other Posts
- Festive holiday events in Broward, many are free
- Free things to do & deals this weekend
- 21 events in Broward with free live music