Relish a favorite winter season tradition in South Florida with Winterfest Boat Parade in Fort Lauderdale and Pompano Beach-Lighthouse Point Holiday Boat Parades on the Intracoastal Waterway.
Yachts, sailboats and other watercraft are decorated to impress.
Watch for free. Or reserve space at waterfront restaurants. Or purchase tickets for seating at Winterfest parade — with discount opportunities.
Pompano Beach & Lighthouse Point Holiday Boat Parade
- Pompano Beach & Lighthouse Point Holiday Boat Parade 7 p.m. to about 10 p.m. December 14 on the Intracoastal Waterway, from Lake Santa Barbara north to Hillsboro Boulevard, 954-941-2940, watch from waterfront restaurants & free watching areas include Alsdorf Park, 2850 NE 14th Street Causeway, Pompano Beach 33062; Hillsboro Inlet Park and Exchange Club Park
Winterfest Boat Parade in Fort Lauderdale
- Winterfest Boat Parade in Fort Lauderdale, 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. December 15, New River in Downtown Fort Lauderdale east to the Intracoastal Waterway, north to Lake Santa Barbara in Pompano Beach.
Where to Watch Winterfest Parade, including free sites, online & discount opportunity
- Regular grandstand seating is $25 for adults, $20 for youngsters & $22 for seniors, military and groups of 20 or more. Discount vouchers for $5 off adult tickets are offered at participating Publix stores. Purchase tickets by December 14 at The Winterfest Office, 512 NE Third Avenue, Fort Lauderdale 33301, 954-767-0686
- Free public watching areas include Intracoastal bridges on Third Avenue, Las Olas Boulevard, Sunrise Boulevard, Oakland Park Boulevard and Commercial Boulevard.
- Reserve a table at a waterfront restaurant along the route, including Shooters Waterfront offers seating with dinner, $125 to $250 per person
- The parade is shown live & re-aired on TV & online. Live online includes WSVN live Facebook, Eye On South Florida and Visit Lauderdale TV
- Re-aired on WSVN 7 December 22 7 p.m., and 5 a.m. and noon December 25 and January 1
Browse other free and cheap holiday events