Here are some great ways to stretch your dining dollars. Plenty of restaurants and other food vendors in the Fort Lauderdale area are offering bargains, discounts and freebies.
Thanks to our pals at Palm Beach on the Cheap, Miami on the Cheap and Cities on the Cheap, we’ve put together a round-up of some of the current deals:
* Free 20-ounce light smoothie from Orange Julius, June 19 with this coupon. While you’re on the Orange Julius website, you can also get another coupon for $1 off a light smoothie, good any time through Oct. 31.
* Baskin-Robbins has a buy one, get one free coupon for the 31 Below, good through June 21, plus another deal for volunteers.
* Buy one Frosty, get one free at Wendy’s. This requires signing up for Wendy’s promotional emails.
* Free lettuce wraps at P.F. Chang’s with purchase of an entree. Sign up for coupon online.
* BOGO coupon for buy one entree, get one free at Ruby Tuesday’s. This expires Tuesday, June 2.
* Get coupons for free chocolate from Mars on Fridays through Sept. 25.
* Sign up for e-mail alerts and get a coupon for a free appetizer from Macaroni Grill.
* Dinner for two at Benihana for $45.
* Free flatbread Sammy at Quiznos when you sign up for the newsletter.
* 49-cent hamburgers and 59-cent cheeseburgers on Wednesdays and Sundays in South Florida.
* Wednesday freebies at Arby’s through the summer.
* Grande iced coffee for $1.95 at Starbucks through June 29.
* $1 off the Blackberry Twist at Jamba Juice when you say the word of the day.
* Schakolad Chocolate Factory in Davie is offering $1 deals on different items Mondays through Fridays during the summer.
As always, some local franchises may not participate in these promotions, so be sure to ask.
Are there any deals we’ve missed? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment and we’ll add them to the list.